Sunday 1 December 2013

Getting involved in the community acitivities


1. My 70 years old dad performed Chinese diablo in U.K 我70岁老爸在英国公园表演空竹,只可惜下雨




Playing double-diablo. This video was shot in 2012 when my dad visited me from China. He practices 5 hours a day, won the 1st place at the competition 2013 held in my hometown, an annual festival.










In Waltham Abbey U.K with my dad 2012

2. The Chinese community's performance in Harlow Town Fair 2012 (Yan as a dancer) The link is http://youtu.be/APfrXVkeCyc


3. Chinese Mid Autumn Festival celebration in Harlow Chinese School 2013

Yan sung Karaoke Chinese songs, kids made the beautiful lanterns after having Chinese buffet dinners.






4. The Harlow Chinese School Children Choir. 
Yan as the music teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.